Why work for us?
If you’re thinking about a career in mobile plant training then we would love to hear from you.
As one of the market leaders in independent material handling training, we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people that feel that they have the necessary skills required as/or to be a nationally registered Assessor/Trainer/Instructor/Examiner.
Here at total truck training UK Ltd we have our own nationally accredited tutors and posess all of the necessary information to help develop potential new starters into the industry as self-employed sub-contractors.
How to apply:
National Instructor / Examiner
Working with one of UK’s leading providers of nationwide accredited on-site mobile plant training companies. As our business continues to expand, we are providing exciting opportunities for the right type of persons to have a fruitful career sub-contracting to us as a national Instructor/Examiner. The ideal candidates will either be a qualified national instructor/examiner or have forklift truck operators experience of at least 6 months using either a reach/counterbalance truck.
You need to have:
- A full UK driving licence
- A minimum of 6 months forklift/reach truck operating experience
- Computer literacy
- The ability to communicate on all levels with good inter-personnel skill set
- Sensible dress code & look presentable, smart casual, no jeans or personnel logos
- Punctuality, reliability, and adhere to time critical constraints
- Self-motivation, independency, and a passion to teach
We will provide you with:
- A professional career
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly following 2 weeks in-hand
- Training material
- Free advice on being a self-employed sub-contractor
- Free instructor course: Providing you have at least 6 months FLT experience & Subcontract to ttt for a minimum of 18 months
- Additional machines to train on
- Other opportunities to grow within the business and develop to a senior level.
The qualified instructor will become a nationwide sub-contractor who will travel from his/her home on a daily basis to deliver punctual, professional on-site training on behalf of total truck training UK Ltd. The subcontractor will fund their own vehicle and travel expenses’ and never bring ttt in distribute. Surcharges will be paid upon agreement. Flexibility is a must along with a positive attitude to do well and problem solve as you go.